Come join us at the upcoming Rural & Regional Members’ Forum to be held at:
- Date: Tuesday, 4 April 2023
- Region: Loddon Mallee – ECHUCA
- Location: Mercure Port of Echuca – Please note this event will be held onsite only
- Time: 10.00am to 12.00pm, followed by lunch from 12.00pm onwards
To support the preparation of an Employer Log of Claims for Nurses and Midwives bargaining, we will be conducting these forums in person over March and April. This replicates the approach taken in 2020 and is intended to maximize member participation in the development of the Employer Log of claims.
The Agenda for these Forums will be:
- Fair Work Legislation Amendment (Secure Jobs, Better Pay) Act – an update regarding key changes and any further anticipated changes.
- Nurses & Midwives Agreement – Using a workshop format, we will identify and discuss improvements to the Nurses and Midwives Agreement. Bargaining is scheduled to commence in November 2023.
- Ask Us Anything – regular opportunity for Members to raise and discuss any issue of interest.
Discussion items for the ‘Ask us Anything’ session are always welcome and can be submitted by email to email@example.com
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All are welcome but we anticipate that the attendance of those with knowledge of the current Nurses Agreement will provide the best insights throughout the workshop. Health Services may consider whether to also send Nurse/Midwife Unit Managers who are responsible for administering the Agreement from a line management perspective.
RSVPs are essential for catering purposes. Each individual attending must register their own attendance. Upon registering, you will receive an email invitation with further event details.
We hope to see you there!